Introduction provides information about the DSX system’s default feature
setup and basic startup programming. You’ll also ﬁnd handy charts for system codes and capacities, as well as key layout illustrations for each DSX telephone.
Features contains the description, programming, related features, and operation for each
DSX telephone system feature. The programming required to customize each feature is presented in a
handy, easy to understand, step-by-step guide. For feature operation, use the convenient operation charts
at the end of each feature.
IntraMail Features gives you description, programming, related features and operation of each IntraMail Voice Mail with Automated Attendant feature.
1000: Programming System Options
- Use this category for details on the DSX system option programming.
2000: Programming Station Options
- Use this category for details on the DSX station option programming.
3000: Programming Line Options
- For details on the DSX line option programming, refer to this category.
4000: Programming IntraMail Options
- When setting up IntraMail, you’ll ﬁnd the details on each IntraMail option here.
9000: Maintenance Options
- The maintenance options are grouped together in this category.